The proposal in one sentence
An advanced charting UI for Balancer: live prices, watchlist, alerts, statistics, trade historic, etc…
What problem it solves
Advanced charting tools are key to grow the DEX ecosystem. Investors, traders, liquidity providers need the most accurate and digestible data to guide their decision making.
The dex.vision team has been developing multiple DeFi-related applications over the past few months including uniswap.vision which provides tradingview-like experience for Uniswap prices. It has rapidly grown to ~50k MAUs offering 200 pairs (new pairs are continuously added).
We’ve started partnering with some of the top dexes and we’re now in the process of unifying our charting solutions across dexes under the dex.vision umbrella.
What will be done, what are the deliverables
With Balancer flexible multi-assets pools, we’re expanding our solution to add additional insight onto the data being presented to users: the average volume/fees/slippage across pools, how distributed a given pair is across pools, etc…
Free prototype (PHASE 1):
- Basic Tradingview-like UI for Balancer prices
- Prices for top 10 pairs aggregates across the top 3 pools (based on liquidity)
- Basic statistics for each pairs
- Web (mobile friendly)
- Data refresh: 1 min
- Hosted at dex.vision/balancer
Grant-supported solution (PHASE 2):
- Advanced Tradingview-like UI for Balancer prices: watchlist, alerts
- All pairs that meet minimum liquidity levels ($100k for example) aggregated across the top 10 pools
- Advanced statistics for each pairs
- Web (mobile friendly)
- Data refresh: live
- CTA to balancer.exchange.
- Latest trades details
- Balancer-themed UI
- Hosted at dex.vision/balancer and balancer.vision
- Promoted to the existing uniswap.vision audience (50k+ active users)
Side note: we’re also planning to build a dedicated mobile application. All the above will be added to the app without any additional cost.
Note that this is our very first draft and it is likely to change. Our solution focuses on providing users with a professional charting experience. The view below simply showcases the advanced insights that could enrich this experience.
Timeline and milestones with requested payment schedule in BAL (subject to vesting) or DAI/USDC
Phase 1 done.
We’ll go through a few feedback sessions with the community to make sure with aligned for the following phase.
Phase 2 done.
Grant amount requested:
- Initial delivery + maintenance for 1 year: $80k, 100% locked for a 1 year in a 80:20 BAL/ETH liquidity pool. Open to negotiation.
- Maintenance for subsequent years: $20k per year, 100% locked for a 1 year in a 80:20 BAL/ETH liquidity pool. Open to negotiation.
The project will be hosted at dex.vision/balancer and balancer.vision
Team members and their roles in the project and backgrounds
CEO & Co-founder at Staker
PM roles at Google for the past 7 years
CTO & Co-founder at Staker
Founder at uniswap.vision