We would like to propose adding PowerTrade Fuel (PTF) to the token whitelist.
What is PowerTrade Fuel?
PowerTrade Fuel is a DeFi alternative to exchange insurance funds. The DAO token governs a treasury that votes on covering claims by exchanges such as PowerTrade.
Conformity to whitelist rules
PTF conforms to the technical rules outlined in the latest whitelist proposal.
PTF is a fork of COMP with standard ERC-20 Features. PTF has been audited by Quantstamp and Halborn.
Token Details: (link removed due to 2 link per post rules. See posts below)
Github: (see below)
Quantstamp Audit: (see token details page)
Halborn Audit: (see token details page)
- Token returns boolean success on transfer.
- Token does not charge fees on transfer.
- Token contract is verified on etherscan: (see below)
- Token is listed and has a live USD price feed on CoinGecko: (see below)
- Token distribution is somewhat equitable; Balancer pools not susceptible to attacks from founders (see Token Distribution).
PTF token allocations and lockups are as follows:
- Token Launch - 1% - No lockup
- Presale - 9% - 3m - 24m lockup
- Future Funding Rounds - 30% - 2yr lockup
- Liquidity & Attention Mining - 15% - 2yr lockup
- Staking Rewards - 15% - 2yr lockup
- Team - 20% - 4yr lockup
- Partnerships - 10% - 2yr lockup
Current circulating supply is roughly 3.25% of the total supply which will be unlocked over the next 4 years. Supply and locked addresses detailed on CoinGecko’s circulating supply metric.
Majority of tokens are reserved for distribution into the PTF community in coming years.
PTF currently has 2 Balancer pools. Token contract address: 0xC57d533c50bC22247d49a368880fb49a1caA39F7
- PTF/ETH 50/50 (PTF incentivized): 0x05f661a1bd2da5e59c8e06b92acdcde2706110e5/
- PTF/ETH 70/30: 0x1ca5a381dc900554a5c0ce97a874a7b3518d12e7/