Educational Video Series by Finstreet

Hi Sahil, I would not spend the community’s funds upfront before receiving a deliverable.

Please make a milestone-based proposal for payment that will work better for you, with payments made after specific deliverables are completed.

And please connect with my colleague Marta regarding content planning.

Payment schedule:

1st Milestone: Starting of 1st Month
The following will be created and posted on all of our media channels

• 2 dedicated videos
  • 4 Weekly updates

Payout - 1,500$

2nd Milestone: Starting of 2nd Month

• 2 dedicated videos
  • 4 Weekly updates
    -2 interviews

Payout - 1,500$

3rd Milestone: Starting of 3rd Month

• 2 dedicated videos
  • 4 Weekly updates
    -2 Interviews

Payout - 2,000$

After the completion of the above milestones, 12 weekly updates will be posted for next 3 months

@immutbl can you please help me getting connected with Marta?

Hi @sahil thank you for the submission and working with @immutbl . I am one week into working at Balancer, so still getting to know the community. As a newbie I definitely appreciate the idea of creating such educational content!
I think the schedule you suggest is a good one. However, given that we are discussing 10 videos and your schedule includes only 6, can we please add one video per milestone? this will bring us to a count of 9, and if we do not find content, you will have less to do in milestone 3:) Alternatively, if you find interviews easier, we can do
2 videos+1 interview in month 1,
4 videos+1 interview in month 2
3 videos +2 interviews in month 3.

Please let me know any questions or comments you would have.
Thank you
m

@marta I believe we can go ahead with your suggested video schedule. Please let me know what else you need to release the first of the three payment parts so that we can start with the content production.

Hey, as Jeremy mentioned before - we will not be able to pay upfront. We can only pay AFTER you submit your first milestone. This is a community fund so we have to be extra careful when spending the money, as I’m sure you can appreciate.

1 Like

Sure @marta, please send me the grant approval confirmation on mail aasociations@finstreet.in. Also please confirm the above mentioned payment milestones in the mail. After your confirmation through email we can proceed further with the content calendar and content ideas discussion.