Educational video series for Balancer grant proposal
Introduction: Finstreet is India’s First Crypto Education Institute. This platform acts as an easily accessible medium for people to learn about the importance of cryptocurrencies and the different asset classes associated with them.
We will create an educational video series including an introductory video along with tutorial videos for increasing the userbase over the platform.
Tasks and schedule
- One weekly news or update about Balancer for the next 6 months.
- 6 explainers/tutorial videos about Balancer
- 3 specific interview videos featuring the core team members of the Balancer community so that the world can share the vision of this project.
Key KPIs to be achieved with the campaign:
- 1 million views on content related to Balancer.
- 5 million impressions of the entire campaign.
The campaign will:
- Educate people about Balancer and how to use it.
- Create better and relevant reach in India and other Hindi speaking nations.
- Create Brand awareness among the Indian crypto community.
- Detailed introduction of the project
- Help in creating strong brand recall value among the blockchain and crypto community.
- Regular updates about Balancer to the Indian community.
We will start the campaign from March to the next six months till August. We are looking for a grant of $ 5,000.
Channels for distribution:
- YouTube 23,000 subscribers
- Quora Spaces 18,300 followers
- Bolo Indya 70,100 followers
- DailyHunt Josh 2,04,700 followers
- MX Takatak 1,19,200 followers
- Trell 37,000 followers
More than** 300K** people in the crypto and blockchain interested community.
- 300k+ followers
- 10 million-plus monthly views on all platforms
- 3.5 million impressions per month on YouTube
- Verified profiles on 6 platforms
- 100% organic traffic
- 80% month on month growth
- Educational content in Hindi and English
- Targeting niche Indian audience
- Daily Crypto News
- Review videos
- Interviews with leading industry experts
- Tutorial videos