DAI and xHDX swap not showing up on Trust Wallet

Hi, I use Trust Wallet and swapped DAI with xHDX couple days ago, DAI is all gone and ETH network fee deducted, but never see xHDX showed up in the wallet. Can anyone help?

1 Like

This is simply a matter of Trust Wallet not displaying xHDX tokens by default. The tokens are there, but you can’t see them until you inform Trust Wallet about the tokens. There should be an Add Token mechanism somewhere, but you would have better luck on a Trust Wallet support forum with this. If you find the Add Token functionality, you will probably need the xHDX token contract address: 0x6FCb6408499a7c0f242E32D77EB51fFa1dD28a7E

1 Like

Thanks @rabmarut, I contacted Trust Wallet support and they suggest to add custom token like you said, I followed instructions and now I can see the missing xHDX coins showing up in my Trust Wallet. Here is the instruction link people can follow: How to Add a Custom Token - Troubleshooting - Trust Wallet
the xHDX token contract address you provided is the critical infor to get all tokens as well.